Live in vibrant downtown Mystic! Just a block from the Mystic River on the less-congested Stonington side of historic Mystic, Connecticut, the 21-unit Broadway School Condominium is a thoroughly-renovated, four-story brick schoolhouse that was originally put into service as an elementary school in 1909. The building became a condominium in 2004. Its grounds are professionally landscaped and well maintained. It has ample off-street parking. And importantly, this building's owner-occupancy rate has always remained at nearly 100% (currently, only one of the 21 units is leased to a renter).
Our unit needs nothing; just move in and enjoy!
Our home is a like-new 1,224 square foot, first-floor condo unit with two bedrooms, two full baths, and plenty of closet space. All eight of our large windows look out on wide expanses of lawn. It's got everything buyers want in a condo -- hardwood, tile, granite, stainless steel, high-end fixtures, new mechanicals -- and it needs nothing! Its efficient, all-new HVAC system makes it inexpensive to heat and cool. And, our home is quiet: Because of our building's brick and heavy timber superstructure (and modern interior construction and insulation), we hardly hear outdoor noise inside our unit, and we don't hear sounds from neighboring condo units at all.
Plus, the School is just steps away from great dining, shopping and other attractions. Broadway School condo owners enjoy the convenience and fun of living in downtown Mystic!
- first-floor, quiet, single-level convenience
- plenty of off-street parking for residents and guests
- secure, elevator-served building
- eight large, completely-restored original windows with new storms and screens and Hunter Douglas cellular blinds
- new maple Armstrong engineered hardwood floors throughout
- ceramic-tiled kitchen and baths
- granite countertops in kitchen and baths
- new GE washer and dryer (March 2017)
- high-quality maple kitchen and bath cabinetry
- Whirlpool Gold Series stainless steel kitchen appliances
- highly-efficient tankless on-demand water heater (new January 2012)
- highly-efficient new HVAC system for heat and central air conditioning: outside heat pump (new February 2014), and inside air handler (new November 2015)
Master bedroom closet, custom built for maximum storage (partial view)...
Hallway, view from living room to master bedroom...